PDA

View Full Version : What Company Should I Use For Printing??

temeculagrassgators
08-03-2009, 04:17 PM
I am looking for a cheap printing company to do business cards and flyers. Do you guys know of any companies?
Trevor:)

Steve
08-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I think a lot of members use vista print.

armowing
08-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I am looking for a cheap printing company to do business cards and flyers. Do you guys know of any companies?
Trevor:)

I'm with Steve on this one. I just took RUSH delivery for 500 business cards from VISTAPRINT for the low price of $21.85. Cards look good and sometimes you can get a buy one get one free (I did).

majoe7
08-03-2009, 10:31 PM
A suggestion to all of you who order from Vista Print. Never "rush shipment" from them ever. Use the snail mail; you will be surprised in how fast it arrives to your home. My son uses Vista all the time for his Theater Group and one time he compared the difference in how fast he would receive his product by ordering it both ways. They came on the same day to our house. This might not be the case all the time, but most of the time. Save your money and use it for something else.

JP Landscaping
03-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Uprinting.com has good offers at times as well. But vista print is good

picframer
03-08-2010, 07:37 PM
I use Vista Print, exceptional quality, delivery and pricing

psparaco
03-08-2010, 07:37 PM
if you want business cards either minuteman or vista prints. door hangers i'd use vista prints. if you need just flyers. goto your local staples or office depot and do it yourself only if you need the copies asap. i made 112 flyer copies 2 days ago at staples for 9 bucks and did them myself. its like .08-.09 cents per copy. i do have a private printer, a friend of my dad's who will do 5,000 flyers for 99.95 which works out to like 0.19999 cents per copy.

justin_time
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
A suggestion to all of you who order from Vista Print. Never "rush shipment" from them ever. Use the snail mail; you will be surprised in how fast it arrives to your home. My son uses Vista all the time for his Theater Group and one time he compared the difference in how fast he would receive his product by ordering it both ways. They came on the same day to our house. This might not be the case all the time, but most of the time. Save your money and use it for something else.

I agree.. the 1st purchased i did.. i saw 21 days for shipping.. i'm like alright, i ordered those 3 weeks in advance. Id figured i'd get them in 3 weeks.. i got my postcards in like 4 days at my door.

CHEESE2009
03-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey Trevor!

That's my middle name:D

Vistaprint is amazing. The offers are fantastic.

And I didn't rush the delivery at all... I got my cards in 30 hours.

XtreemGreen
03-08-2010, 08:22 PM
IM with the rest... I even get my shirts done by them..Vista Print..

MountainViewGreenskeeper
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Vistaprint for me

Well think in advance and slow shipping ok. it usually 2 to 2 1/2 weeks to get to me but im out west sound like most you are east or canada even. great quality still wonder how they do it so cheap its prob in the shipping charges witch arent to bad