PDA

View Full Version : Cat Problem

tomcat172002
08-01-2009, 08:50 PM
The person 3 doors down from me on the street behind me has a cat problem. They keep coming in my yard and sh*&ing all over. I am sick and tired of it. I called the house and the lady said "whatever" then hung up. I throw the cat droppings in her backyard but if you saw her backyard you cold tell it doesn't matter. This lady is about 28 years old and 300lbs, and doesn't care about a thing in the world. She cannot take care of herself let alone the 16 cats that live there. I called the city and left a message with the animal control officer. That was a week ago and I just left another message still nothing. I guess my next instinct is to get a crossbow. But I don't think it would be a good idea to be shooting a crossbow in my backyard. Next thing you know I will be on the 6 o'clock news for cruelity to animals killing 6 cats. I tried repellant but as soon as it rains the cats come back. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do here?

Steve
08-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Can you catch them and bring them to the animal control department?

CHEESE2009
08-02-2009, 01:22 AM
Down here were not allowed to use chemicals on our lawns anymore.

BECAUSE IT HARMS ANIMALS :D

What are the laws about using chemicals where you are?

I'm sure there is a good chance it wont kill her cats, but make them sick. And if they are sick, & she really is an ignorant slob, then you can report her for not taking care of her cats.

Once they collect the cats and notice that she has too many (how many are legal per household?) and that they are sick... she'll get a fine.

Pesticides man! Cats are pests!

tomcat172002
08-05-2009, 03:49 AM
I thought about renting a trap the local pest company charges 20 per week wiht a 20 deposit. For me to buy the trap it would cost about $75. I just don't know about spending the money because some pig lady can't get her control her cats. The other option is to put out poision food but I'm not sure if I could get in trouble for that?

CHEESE2009
08-05-2009, 05:20 AM
What if you got a dog.... lol...

Just get one for the yard. When the cats are gone, get a tiger.. Then to get rid of the tiger... You can't... nothing beats a tiger... Damn!

If you catch the cat on your yard, take your hose & give it a good shot.

... throw your hose at it...

Steve
08-05-2009, 04:20 PM
LOL thats a good one.

Did you check with your town's animal control? My town will let you borrow traps from them for free. And hey, if there aren't traps available like that in your town, maybe you should get a couple for marketing purposes.

You could make them available and get your name out at the same time.

If you are having this problem, i bet others are as well!

Keep us posted.

Little's
08-06-2009, 01:48 AM
I had a Rednose Pit Bull (had to put him down last week after 11 great years, he had cancer) that could catch any cat on a dead run in less than 40 yards He took care of my neighbors cat problem in about 30 days. Man that was fun to watch. You could even make a few bucks bringing your friends over and betting on whether he could catch that cat down there or not! haha

Steve
08-06-2009, 04:49 AM
The biggest problem with stray cats is that they will steal your equipment. And don't think they won't. They look all shy and innocent and then next thing you know it, they are driving off with one of your mowers, with a big grin on their face.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_V5VDjNFBpNE/RcX3brJpgkI/AAAAAAAAABM/4M2aA18T_Es/s400/cat23.jpg

tomcat172002
08-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks Steve
LOL I love that pic its a good one.

Tom

majoe7
08-06-2009, 09:57 PM
You could even make a few bucks bringing your friends over and betting on whether he could catch that cat down there or not! haha

Brandon,

Is your alias name Michael Vick? LOL