PDA

View Full Version : Catch up with you in a few days....

picframer
07-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Well I am off to the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica at 4 tomorrow morning, my teenage daughter will be there for the next few months as an international exchange student, been finding excuses for the last two years but now that she is 16 I have to give in, going down to check out the school and the family she will stay with, back a week from Sunday.

As for the business the lawn care, pressure washing and wood clean up jobs will continue, we picked up a fairly large flower bed(s) project which they can work on also, some staff wanted a few days off but all in all it should run, excavators and back hoes are parked and I had two weeks to schedule this, contacted a few clients that were in a rush and they all understood there was going to be a delay.

Wish there was a way we could drive part of it, I bought myself a 2009 Highline TDI Jetta today, managed to put 30k on it this evening, my son was hit in my TDI Passat and they wrote it off, I was shocked when they said $15,479 in damage, OMG it was just the front end for the most part, no frame damage but three airbags went off and they are over $2,500 each....guess it add's up fast, going to miss that car, 2006 with less than 18,000 miles on it....don;t get out much:)

Not much else is new, while in Costa Rica I will do a lot of Scuba diving and snorkling, there is a fellow woodworker that owns a mill not far from where I am staying that I met on a forum and have written to for the past nine years, he is having me over to their place Monday for the day and evening.

Other than that a few fun trips as Esther is out of class every day at 2, I love that rip thing they offer where you glide over tree tops.....good for a scream.

I am still not clear if I will have internet access, if I do I will drop in, if not catch ya next Sunday, will take some pics and check out lawn care business opportunities:)

justin_time
07-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Have fun Andy !

Hope you can keep us posted, if not, tell us your experience when you do come back :)

Steve
07-30-2009, 08:07 PM
Have a safe trip! I bet you are going to have a lot of great pictures!