PDA

View Full Version : Just Getting Started....HELP!!!!!

allmine4you@sbcglobal.net
07-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Hello Everyone, This is K.D...... I am just getting started with my lawn care business idea.I only have 4 customers but I wont give up. I am going door to door passing out flyers. Do you think it is a good idea to put flyers on street light poles also? What is the next step. HELP ?..............................K.D.

Steve
07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey KD,

Welcome to our forum!

Anything you can do to get the word out about your business is great.

Have you made some business cards yet? Have you handed them out to your friends and family? Are you telling your neighbors about your business too? What about the neighbors of your current customers?

kdexpd
07-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Hey K.D.

Definately utilize the GREAT business templates this site has to offer. There are several good ones to use as flyers and door hangers that will get you off to a really good start. I have used several and some of them are pretty creative, and I've had customers tell me that. Be aware of your town's ordinances on posting flyers to telephone or light posts. I know where I live they don't take kindly to that and will call you and tell you to go remove all of them. That will waste valuable time and definately put a kink un your step. If you need anything, just be sure and ask us. We're all here to help and I know for a fact we've all been there and done that so there is no "dumb" questions...only dumb people giving dumb answers! HAHA!
Congratulations on starting a very exciting adventure!

Kendrick