PDA

View Full Version : Real estate

tomcat172002
07-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Ok I have a questions about homes that are in foreclousers. About a month ago I was driving home, I saw a home with a For Sale Sign in the front yard. I called and asked if I could cut the lawn, the Real Estate agent said sure. I cut this lawn about every 2 weeks or so and charge $25 per cut. I don't edge or weed whip. Then I saw another home for sale, I called that agent; she said that the bank owns the home and, the bank has someone cut the lawn. I asked her how do I get on the banks list she said I have no idea. Ok how do I get a on a list for a bank of foreclosed homes? Also is this a good idea or do people get burned on doing this? Let me know what you guys think.

picframer
07-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Quite simple actually, call the bank in question, make an appointment with the Mortgage Manager, go in and do a very short this is who I am and the services I offer, no longer than 5 min tops, get his or her business card, leave your business cards, flyer and offer a free mow of a lawn of his/her choice, take a before and after pic, email a thank you for your time, here is the lawn I did for you, before and after pic, I would really appreciate the oportunity to work with you and make your homes look amazing for potential buyers.......this is from a former banker:)