PDA

View Full Version : Service Magic???

TWIN-CITIES GREEN TEAM
07-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Hello, I joined Service Magic,business is slow in Mn. So they talked me into signing up!! People are telling us to get off away from them, rip off, anyone know about them ?? Worth paying for leads ??I was told they are just "shoppers" not really looking for any work to be done ?? Oh no :eek:Thanks for any help

Steve
07-25-2009, 12:19 PM
I have heard all those things too. There was recently a post on Service Magic here (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=9460).

Maybe it will work for you in your area depending on how many others in your area sign up?

Have you gotten any work from it so far?

What do you think of it so far?

TWIN-CITIES GREEN TEAM
07-26-2009, 12:27 PM
We had one, the person was "shopping" so if he don't call us back, we still pay the fee ? He was checking prices of competitors.So we really don't know if it's working yet.We'll see Thanks for response!

Steve
07-26-2009, 02:20 PM
We had one, the person was "shopping" so if he don't call us back, we still pay the fee ?

I don't know how it works. Keep me posted on what your review is.

Also had you experimented with other marketing concepts? What other things were or are you doing to attract new business?

XtreemGreen
07-26-2009, 03:16 PM
We had one, the person was "shopping" so if he don't call us back, we still pay the fee ? He was checking prices of competitors.So we really don't know if it's working yet.We'll see Thanks for response!

Yes... You still pay the fee rather he hires you or not...

Steve
07-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes... You still pay the fee rather he hires you or not...

Have you used them? What was your view on the service?