PDA

View Full Version : Gopher software

FloridaBoy
07-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Hello Guys and Gals, anyone using , or thinking about using Gopher Software. I have been using the trial version for a couple of existing customers. Looking for your opinions, good and/or bad, making some changes in the company, so looking for just the right program.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.:D

mark123
07-24-2009, 11:00 PM
What would you like to know? Using the trial should answer your questions as to whether it fits your business or not.

I use Gopher for scheduling and invoicing and I use Quicken Home and Business to keep my bank accounts straight.

VPS Lawn Care
07-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Hello Guys and Gals, anyone using , or thinking about using Gopher Software. I have been using the trial version for a couple of existing customers. Looking for your opinions, good and/or bad, making some changes in the company, so looking for just the right program.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.:D

I guess i would have to say not sure what changes you are making, but i use the Gopher plus edition and have been using for the last 2 seasons, makes thing a whole lot more simple, and easy to track.
big fan, i use it for bids, my contracts are done using it, scheduling made easy, invoicing, is a snap. Its all you need for the most part. works with my company 87 accounts strong to date and growing.:)

ccmark
07-26-2009, 09:42 PM
I have been using it for the past 2 seasons and it fits perfectly for what I need. Hope it helps.

FloridaBoy
07-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the input, it mostly will be used for estimates, billing, contracts, etc. i like the feature of using the bar code reader for recieving invoices, about 1/3 of my customers just pay me without an invoice so those might have to be entered in manually. I really like the palm software. Anyways, i think it may be a good choice to purchase it.