PDA

View Full Version : business name change!

sasquatchmonk
07-22-2009, 05:37 AM
I think I am going to change the name of the business, right now its Monk's Lawn and Landscaping. I am going to community college right now for my horticulture degree. So I know I am going to incorporate landscaping into the services. But I am also wanting to branch out and do other stuff such as pressure washing, painting, remodeling houses[eventually], snowplowing, building patios and decks[i guess would fall under landscaping],mowing grass obviously. Maybe 'something something' Property Maintenance? I am trying not to use my last name on this one, I am trying to sound more professional and stand out. thank you.

Steve
07-22-2009, 10:08 AM
I am trying not to use my last name on this one, I am trying to sound more professional and stand out. thank you.

Using your last name can give it a personal touch that makes you stand out from others.

Monk's Property Maintenance sounds great!

sasquatchmonk
07-22-2009, 11:02 AM
That is a good idea Steve and I really appreciate the time you took to reply, but I am looking for something that when the customer looks me up that they know I do more than just mow and paint. [landscape] and the same thing with landscaping.

Steve
07-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Wouldn't adding Property Maintenance to your last name achieve that goal?

sasquatchmonk
07-22-2009, 02:24 PM
yes, I guess it would achieve that goal, I was thinking something more along the lines of GreenPro Property Services. Is that to much?

Steve
07-22-2009, 09:34 PM
I like that name too.