PDA

View Full Version : Vac Equipment

Red Panda
07-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Does any one have any Idea about what type of system would be good for leaf clean that uses a Vac system. I only run 21" mowers right now and is useless in fall clean ups. I was looking at Little wonder and Bear cat Vacs and they look good to use. Has anyone had any experience using these?

Steve
07-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Are you looking for a stand alone unit?

CHEESE2009
07-17-2009, 12:46 PM
get a walker with a grass catcher... these babies can clear leaves!

Red Panda
07-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Im looking at a self propelled model from Bearcat they are running aroun $1800 canadian. I have a tight budget for this so a walker mower with a bagger is out of my price range.

I am a small company right now one maned operation, so Im trying to keepp my expences down as much as possible

CHEESE2009
07-19-2009, 03:02 AM
Im looking at a self propelled model from Bearcat they are running aroun $1800 canadian. I have a tight budget for this so a walker mower with a bagger is out of my price range.

I am a small company right now one maned operation, so Im trying to keepp my expences down as much as possible

Do you have a good blower to get all the leaves out from the gardens & fence lines? If you blow all the leaves into one or few piles, you can then rake them onto a tarp & just drag them to the truck. Takes no time at all.

Though doing that doesn't leave you much room to do more jobs, I guess it'll work well if your not extremely busy on certain days.

A good piece of equipment for 1500/1800$? I'll look into it, if I find something good I'll probably get it to. lol:D