PDA

View Full Version : trade show displays

GopherHunting
07-14-2009, 06:13 PM
hi all,
Administrator Steve was nice enough to suggest that I post here about the trade show displays (aka trade show booths) that I sell, so here goes...
If you need a trade show display please check us out. We have smaller but professional looking table top trade show displays that you can velcro your own artwork/graphics onto, and we also have larger floor model trade show displays with both custom-printed backgrounds and/or displays with the same velcro-receptive fabric that our table top trade show displays have.
So whether you're exhibiting at a local home show and want to look a little more professional, or if you're introducing your new amazing gold-plated, guaranteed-to-kill new patented gopher trap at the Las Vegas convention center, check us out. All of our trade show displays can be purchased online and include free ground shipping within the continental US.
Ask for me and mention you found us on gopherforum.com.
~ Steve, seller of trade show booths and novice gopher hunter!

arthur712
07-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Good stuff!

I am thinking about doing some shows next year, So I will save this thread.

Thanx!
Artie

Steve
07-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Steve,

Thanks for posting all this.

I can imagine you have had plenty of experience around trade show displays and have many customers. Do they ever ask you how best to utilize a trade show display?

Once they get it set up and they are at the trade show, are there things they should do and things they shouldn't do?

Can you give us any advice on that?