PDA

View Full Version : What do you "waste" money on?

CHEESE2009
07-11-2009, 09:07 AM
1. What do you "waste" money on?
Well, usually I tip well at restaurants, though lately I've been ticked off at a few recent ones I've been to. It's like I was being served by the entire crew working there, I had no idea who to tip. I'd ask one person & they all told me the one guy who only came by to give me extra napkins... I was shocked, I'm going to tip him? Whatever, done.

Though the LAST restaurant I went to.. I requested a booth, & I got it. I was greeted by the most PHONEY waitress ever. This girl was hilarious, I could literally smell the B.S. She pretended to be my best friend when all I wanted was hot food.

Not to mention she spilled my coke, she apologized, yet what does she do? She comes back with napkins and just tosses them on the table, smiles & walks away.

Normally I'm a hands on guy & I like to do things myself because I find they just get done efficiently. But this time I felt ticked off that she just left me there with a few napkins to clean the mess, with no refill of my coke?

I ask for her to top off my coke (that I didn't sip yet), & she says she needs to charge me, I say "for f'sakes are you serious?"

She says, "yes I'll have to charge you, I'm sorry"

My response, " You know what? You better make it quick or I'm leaving. I'm not Mr. Niceguy, I'm Mr. I want my drink, go! .. And it better taste twice as good as the first one!"

Now I'd probably be the guy with spit in my food, but luckily I had my meal in front of me already. I also watched her use the drink dispenser. (i'm never going back)

If she was half good looking I would have had a nice day... this lady was the dinosaur among the other waitresses. My day was ruined at the point of being seated. I ordered ribs & I felt as if she was the person to go out back & clobber my meal to death before it was cooked.

I still gave a tip, even though she was no where to be found when the time came.

Then my brother wanted to go see the new Transformers movie.... Personally I really actually do dislike Transformers, I find it cheesy. I hate talking animal movies, & this is no better. The story was dull & left me trying to stay awake. I watched the first Transformers movie 3 times, & fell asleep during all 3!!! It's just on going cgi, it's repetitive & doesn't keep me interested, it's a mess with no explanation.

I went to see it because my brother wanted to hangout, & that's not necessarily money wasted. But it's money gone...

I also ordered pizza & chicken wings the other day.. The delivery guy showed up & just 2 feet inside my house my chicken wings go flying all over the place... Though the pizza place forgot to put the sauce I had requested for my wings, so I didn't get too upset. :D

All in all, I waste money on food & movies... not much else!

My credit card bill is hilarious...

5 movies bought from blockbuster
2 tickets to a movie
large bill at a restaurant
gas
one random thing I don't remember buying
etc...

mark123
07-11-2009, 09:40 AM
http://imaginekitty.com/external/pictures/Gun/P229/indexfiles/6.jpg

http://imaginekitty.com/external/pictures/Kimber007sm.jpg

http://imaginekitty.com/external/pictures/Gun/G20/indexfiles/perspective.jpg

Steve
07-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Though the LAST restaurant I went to.. I requested a booth, & I got it. I was greeted by the most PHONEY waitress ever. This girl was hilarious, I could literally smell the B.S. She pretended to be my best friend when all I wanted was hot food.

Maybe she was trying to get in tight with you so you would offer to cut her lawn or something :)

I'd say my vote is in going out to eat. It's such a waste of money but I like it :D

CHEESE2009
07-11-2009, 10:31 PM
LMAO

Steve your the best! Hahaha!

I forgot to mention I waste money on just about everything if I go out for more then an hour. I can't help but buy drinks & a snack throughout the day until I get home... My credit card laughs at me..

Movie tickets = $20.00
Restaurant = $80.00
Bottled Water = 1.99