PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Extremely Angry

CHEESE2009
07-07-2009, 04:59 PM
So I've decided to keep my stepfather on my list of clients, regardless of how irritating he's been.

I got another client next door to him & I had just finished.

As I was mowing, my stepfather had the nerve to walk on his neighbors property & point and TELL me what to do...

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! Does he really desperately need to feel that important to me? Enough to tell me how to do my job???? Out of nowhere??? He can't even cut grass or trim or anything!!!!

As I'm mowing, he suddenly appears right behind me, walking around the neighbors pool.. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

So I'm done & I get a phone call from him saying I should have done this and that.

He says, "You should trim the weeds on his walkway"

I said, "I got the ones I could, & you can't possibly trim the ones I had left, they are in the crevasses of each stone. He hired me for weeding, when I start, I will hand pick them"

Then my mother calls, "Your stepfather is giving me attitude because you didn't trim the weeds in the neighbors walkway"

I said, "Tell him to go f' himself & get out of my face, also tell him he owes me $320.00 & he's late again to pay me"

I can't kindly tell him to leave me alone. It's it nightmare, it's driving me up the wall.

XtreemGreen
07-07-2009, 07:49 PM
You said the F word to your mom??? Your bad :mad: shame on you...:D
Next time your there and he comes out, give him a small bag and say "here you pull the F'ing weeds.. work off some of that money you owe me.."

justin_time
07-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Sounds like your digging a very deep hole right now, say hi to China for me will ya. Hope things get better. I would drop him if he owes you money. I start dropping after 2 weeks of no pay.

FloridaBoy
07-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Man, i hope you can get out of this one, in my experience, family and business does not work, wouldn't be half as bad if he was only complaining about his own yard, but someone elses, WOW. Sorry if i sound negative, not directed towards you, thats a hard one to deal with. Good Luck.:mad:

XtreemGreen
07-07-2009, 08:13 PM
family and business does not work

It works ok for me.. I work for my Step Dad p/t and get treated like any other slave...LOL...

CHEESE2009
07-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Man, i hope you can get out of this one, in my experience, family and business does not work, wouldn't be half as bad if he was only complaining about his own yard, but someone elses, WOW. Sorry if i sound negative, not directed towards you, thats a hard one to deal with. Good Luck.:mad:

Exactly! It's not even his lawn, so that's where I'm confused.

Well, at least I'm not the only one in my family who thinks he can be a little strange quite often.

Thanks! :D

mark123
07-07-2009, 10:25 PM
I have family that owes me money, too. I used to hand deliver the amount they owe and they'd put it on the counter and I'd never hear about it again. I just sent out a bill for two months of work to a relative via mail. The next one is going to have a late fee. We'll see how fast things blow up. LOL

Steve
07-08-2009, 06:00 AM
All of this has me thinking of a marketing campaign for you Scott.

You could get a picture of you mowing and your step-dad somewhere on the lawn pointing out something else and then in the caption,

"Breeze Lawn Care" We will make your lawn look fantastic. In case you are wondering who the guy pointing in the picture is, that's my stepdad. He likes to show up to my job sites and make sure everything is perfect. And trust me, no one is harder to please than him LOL

I bet this would get peoples attention. :)

justin_time
07-08-2009, 06:58 AM
All of this has me thinking of a marketing campaign for you Scott.

You could get a picture of you mowing and your step-dad somewhere on the lawn pointing out something else and then in the caption,

"Breeze Lawn Care" We will make your lawn look fantastic. In case you are wondering who the guy pointing in the picture is, that's my stepdad. He likes to show up to my job sites and make sure everything is perfect. And trust me, no one is harder to please than him LOL

I bet this would get peoples attention. :)

Oh Steve, you always look on the bright side lol

rblethen
07-08-2009, 04:05 PM
unfortunately he is married to your mom, I would tell him to get someone else to cut his grass. Sometimes family and business doesn't mix. Most times usually.

rblethen
07-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Although, I did like Steves marketing idea, I would probably put that on a flyer and make sure he got a copy.:cool: