PDA

View Full Version : New

Leon
07-04-2009, 10:12 AM
Hello I am new to the forum. I am 34 I have just started my lawn care biz about 2 months ago. I am doing this part time. So far biz is good, I made a great flyer and clients call all most everyday to sign up. I have about 40 clients so. I live in Maryland I do lawncare and light landscaping.

arthur712
07-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Leon, Welcome to the forum!!

Sounds like a great flyer!

Thanx!
Artie

Steve
07-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Hi Leon,

Welcome to our forum!

WOW you are doing awesome! 40 customers in two months? Can you give us a little advice how you did that? was it all flyers or did you do other things as well?

Leon
07-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Sure I made it in color half a sheet. The one thing that clients like is that I put
an on the spot quote on it, this way clients know my price before they call. I can upload it when I get back in town. People also so call because of word of mouth. I hope to get 60 total clients before the end of the summer. My accounts are 70% townhomes 25% single family, 5% commerical. I am going to do a website this month.

turfmaster
07-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Sure I made it in color half a sheet. The one thing that clients like is that I put
an on the spot quote on it, this way clients know my price before they call. I can upload it when I get back in town. People also so call because of word of mouth. I hope to get 60 total clients before the end of the summer. My accounts are 70% townhomes 25% single family, 5% commerical. I am going to do a website this month.

Wow, 40 customers in 2 months that's unheard of especially in these tough times. Good for you man that is unreal.

What part of the country are you in?

Steve
07-06-2009, 04:20 AM
My accounts are 70% townhomes 25% single family, 5% commerical.

How do you land the townhomes? Are they handled individually or do you do this through a home owner's association?

Do you have any advice to others as far as how to land town house accounts?

ritchiem
07-06-2009, 07:27 AM
congrats on your success so far...keep up the good work.

Leon
07-13-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks I live Pg County Maryland, as far as advice I, I just pasted out
> flyer and did the...LOOK TO SEE WHO'S GRASS IS HIGH. Here TH
> are easy once you get 1, come the next weekend early when people are home,
> & by the time you finish you will have a few more. I give the 1st person
> that in that complex a cheap price, I tell them why I am giving them that
> price I call it PLANTING A SEED.