PDA

View Full Version : New Card

picframer
07-02-2009, 05:43 AM
This is in addition to cards we already use and I am hoping this will be an ice breaker for staff on clients sites.

I find people are attracted to things that are catch, a bit humerous but not to comic, I think there is a fine line there somewhere.....

Anyhow I ordered 500 of these to see if they work, this is front and back.

Steve
07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Thats very creative Andy!

This is in addition to cards we already use and I am hoping this will be an ice breaker for staff on clients sites.

How would a lawn care employee use this?

picframer
07-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Thats very creative Andy!

How would a lawn care employee use this?

This is the ice breaker card, new policy, if it's a new location or you have never been there, first thing you do is walk the property quickly, see something??? Put the card in the door. If the client hears you working, comes out and sees the card, you can explain why you left it failing which I will handle it however you have to let me know why you left it.

Each week, the employee with the most referrals and sales $$$ wise will receive a $150.00 certificate to your favorite restaurant or bar.

The intention is to not necessarily get the business but to teach them all another skill and have fun doing it.

Steve
07-03-2009, 04:50 AM
This is the ice breaker card, new policy, if it's a new location or you have never been there, first thing you do is walk the property quickly, see something??? Put the card in the door. If the client hears you working, comes out and sees the card, you can explain why you left it failing which I will handle it however you have to let me know why you left it.
Ahhh very fascinating!

So if an employee is working on a lawn, they could use this as an ice-breaker on a neighbors property?

If a new customer calls up and asks you to come to their property to give them a mowing quote, you wouldn't use it on their property though right? Because they called you there.

Each week, the employee with the most referrals and sales $$$ wise will receive a $150.00 certificate to your favorite restaurant or bar.

Also, how do you keep track of who handed out the card? Does the employee jot down the property address somewhere or do they leave their name on the card? Or something else?