PDA

View Full Version : Only pics I have of us working

jds2381
07-01-2009, 10:19 PM
I am the fat guy in the black tank top. Not professional I know. It was early on. :) This was a hay field though. It was crazy high! We knocked it out though. We got a flat on the zero turn. I had my guy take my jeep down to the gas station to fix it. While he was gone, which was forever, I ran out of gas, the other ran out of string so we sat for 15 minutes with nothing to do til he got back. Crazy day. This job actually cost me.

jds2381
07-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I am the fat guy in the black tank top. Not professional I know. It was early on. :) This was a hay field though. It was crazy high! We knocked it out though. We got a flat on the zero turn. I had my guy take my jeep down to the gas station to fix it. While he was gone, which was forever, I ran out of gas, the other ran out of string so we sat for 15 minutes with nothing to do til he got back. Crazy day. This job actually cost me.

Forgot the pics lol

PS this was a vacant lot that is up for sale.

Steve
07-02-2009, 04:35 AM
That's a pretty big property! How long did it take you to service?

I am the fat guy in the black tank top. Not professional I know. It was early on.

Are you doing anything differently now? Uniform? Or something like that?

jds2381
07-02-2009, 11:11 AM
That's a pretty big property! How long did it take you to service?

Are you doing anything differently now? Uniform? Or something like that?

Now it takes about 30 minutes. The first time we where there for over an hour and half.

Not uniforms but we have shirts. Just printed t shirts, nothing fancy.

Steve
07-03-2009, 05:11 AM
How are the t-shirts working out? Any other future plans like hats or anything else?

jds2381
07-03-2009, 11:38 AM
How are the t-shirts working out? Any other future plans like hats or anything else?

Yeah, I ordered about 10 hats. I passed them out to friends to wear. I feel retarded wearing a hat. It just doesn't look right on me. I found a post here that was talking about embroidered shirts. I ordered 4 polos to see how they look. I spent less than $40 on them including shipping. It will look better but if they are too hot to work in I'll stick with the t-shirts.

Steve
07-04-2009, 05:23 AM
I'd love to see some pics of the hats and shirts you got.

MikeO
07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
id like to see them as well, where did you order them from and did you get to design them urself?

jds2381
07-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Cool. I'll take some pics later on this evening or tomorrow. The hats I got from vista print. I ordered different ones. I got my shirts from customink.com They are great. I am very pleased with this company. I am getting some samples in in the next few days from them. Then I'll make my final decision.

I'll gather up the shirts I have right now and take some pics though. Then when I get the others in including the embroidered polos Ill take some more pics of them.