PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to the fourm

willarndt
06-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi I'm new to the forum and new business owner.

arthur712
07-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Welcome to the forum Wil!

What is you Business Name, and Where do you Live?

You will love it here, and we are glad to have you join!

Thanx!
Artie

jds2381
07-01-2009, 04:18 AM
Hello will! Welcome! I am new too. This seems to be a great place! My new hang out. ;)

Steve
07-01-2009, 04:34 AM
Hi Will,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to start your own lawn care business?

willarndt
07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Welcome to the forum Wil!

What is you Business Name, and Where do you Live?

You will love it here, and we are glad to have you join!

Thanx!
Artie

WSA landscaping is the Business name and I'm in south west Iowa 20 miles south east of Omaha Nebraska. This is a new Business. I'm Still trying to get fliers going. I've was in the landscaping business 20 years ago as a worker not owner. I have all this equipment sitting in my garage so I'm going to put it to work for me.

turfmaster
07-01-2009, 11:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.:)

Steve
07-02-2009, 05:38 AM
I've was in the landscaping business 20 years ago as a worker not owner. I have all this equipment sitting in my garage so I'm going to put it to work for me.

It would be very interesting to hear what you think of the differences between being a worker and now as an owner.

willarndt
07-03-2009, 08:21 AM
It would be very interesting to hear what you think of the differences between being a worker and now as an owner.

I will soon as it gets off the ground . Right now it's Ideal . I did however mowed my first lawn yesterday. Most lawns out here are a acre or two friend of mine called me to mow his yard. he couldn't pay as much I would bid it but the silver lining is they will help put out fliers for me his girlfriend works at a convenient store she said I could put some fliers at the store. That will help.

Steve
07-04-2009, 06:20 AM
That is fantastic! Congratulations!

I look forwards to hearing more of your updates!