PDA

View Full Version : Doorhangers I use

jds2381
06-30-2009, 12:43 AM
Here is a template for door hangers that I have had great success with. I bought some yellow 110lb paper from Office Depot and printed these myself. Then comes the fun part. You have to sit for hours cutting the damn things out. lol It is time consuming as hell but for those starting out that don't want to sink tons of money in door hangers, these work great!

Tip: Take your time cutting them out, staying on the lines. This gives a more professional look. I have actually had a customer give it back to me after I got the job, saying "Here, I'm sure you have a lot of money in these. I have your business card now so use this to hang on someone else's door." LOL

Steve
06-30-2009, 03:59 AM
Those are great! Do you have any advice as to when the best time is to hand these out? Should you do it on the weekends or week days?

How many should you distribute per day?

And I am sure everyone is wondering what kind of response percentage rate they should be shooting for.

jds2381
06-30-2009, 01:08 PM
Those are great! Do you have any advice as to when the best time is to hand these out? Should you do it on the weekends or week days?

How many should you distribute per day?

And I am sure everyone is wondering what kind of response percentage rate they should be shooting for.

I have hung mine in the middle of the day. I usually hang about 100 at a time. (That is when I start getting shin splints lol) As far as a response rate. 5% is absolutely incredible. Usually 2-3% is normal.

Steve
07-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Do you just hang them or knock too? Do you try to talk to the homeowner or is the goal to just get as many door hangers as possible out there?