PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone, starting up in GA

minuszero
06-29-2009, 12:54 AM
Hey name is Michael, live 20 mins from atlanta. I am 22 married, house, former wrecker/auto salvage business owner operator just me ran it all, worked well for 2 years and just freakin came to a stop.
Buddy of mine had a 48" toro ztr z master, 2007 with 93 hours on it, he personally used it on his 16 acres. He also had a 1995 e350 16ft box truck with some heavy duty landscape ramps added and a mothers attic. We were talking one day and i was telling him about my business suckin and being slow, so he wanted a wrecker, he offered me a trade. I thought about it for a week and took him up on it.
Here is my equipment so far.
I have a br600 blower, that toro i talked about mower, a troy built commerical 33in walk behind, echo trimmer, lowes brand hedge trimmer, and a ryobi edger (like a weed eater) and a regular 4 wheel edger.
Everything is paid for except for the blower.
My mother in law is a realtor and she owns a bunch of rental houses, so i am tring to get in to just basic lawn care and maintense, property management....came across this site tonight and like it better than any other fourm i have found, I appericate it any questions just pm me and i will try to get some pics up of my stuff....thanks

Steve
06-29-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum!

I'd love to see some pictures of your wrecker! What got you into that business? What did you like or dislike about it?

Every once in a while I watch that tv show Wrecked and I just love seeing all the heavy rescue those guys do. It's fascinating to me.

arthur712
06-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Forum!

What Part of Atlanta do you live in?
I lived in Marrietta for 3 years, but I had to get away from that traffic!!

I go up there a couple times a year. My wifes family all live there.

Good luck on everthing.

Thanx!
Artie

minuszero
06-30-2009, 01:12 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Forum!

What Part of Atlanta do you live in?
I lived in Marrietta for 3 years, but I had to get away from that traffic!!

I go up there a couple times a year. My wifes family all live there.

Good luck on everthing.

Thanx!
Artie
conyers, ga....its about the same distance east of atl as marrietta is.....I will try to load some pics tommorow....thanks everyone

marks500
09-12-2010, 08:06 PM
conyers, ga....its about the same distance east of atl as marrietta is.....I will try to load some pics tommorow....thanks everyone

I live in the Loganville/Conyers Area. If you need any Help or advice let me know Ill be glad to help. I have been working in this area for about 12 years doing this same old thing, Landscaping. Hope you are doing well in the bussiness... We need some Rain!!!