PDA

View Full Version : What makes one business stand out?

Steve
06-25-2009, 08:12 PM
Do you ever find yourself driving around town and looking at different businesses. Or looking at ads and seeing one company that stands out over others.

What makes one company stand out over others? What has your experience taught you?

justin_time
06-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I think having a trailer with a side ramp is giving my business a different look. I don't know, but it seems that way for me.

picframer
06-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Nice vehicles, not expensive but clean nice looking vehicles, color, signage is it professional, can I read it without squinting, is there so much wording I can read it all while driving by.

I passed a landscaping design trailer this morning, cargo trailer, the entire friggin thing was flowers, it is by far the nicest, professional setup I have seen, don't remember the companies name as it was an off yellow and hard to see.

Another thing is a catchy name or slogan or logo, has to be something that sticks in the brain.

Steve
06-26-2009, 02:12 AM
Do any companies even outside of lawn care, stand out in your area to you? What makes them stand out to you? What do they do differently?