PDA

View Full Version : ** FREE business card and business card holder giveaway **

Steve
06-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Hey everyone,

I am lucky enough to be able to give away 3 vehicle business card holders compliments of Artie at http://www.mytakeacard.com as well as 3 sets of 500 business cards compliments of Ely at http://www.bizcard.com.

As far as the business cards go, here is what Ely told me.
-We will ship in the US and Canada.
-Winners can select any design template from our catalog (free and premium).
-Winners can also upload their own design if they already have one template.

If you want to take part in this giveaway please just make a post and let me know you want in. I will pick three winners.

http://www.bizcard.com/s/images/industry_detail/prod_farm_and_agriculture.gif

http://www.arthurcrowley.vpweb.com/665_500_csupload_5792982.jpg

The items will be shipped free to U.S. & Canada.

As with any giveaway I do here I can't guarantee anything other than what the sponsors tell me so I need to reserve the right to change or cancel this offer in case it's called for.

justin_time
06-22-2009, 08:04 PM
I would love to try those out, stick those on the extended cab window of my truck.

mark123
06-22-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm in. Do I have to guess a number or anything? How about 39?
;)

arthur712
06-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Steve, Like we talked about. The three winners will be able to choose one of 3 Outdoor Business Card Holders I offer. (Free Shipping US & Canada)

Can I enter, Just kidding!!

Thank you all and Good Luck!!:D

XtreemGreen
06-22-2009, 09:28 PM
I would love to try them...As my truck is in full primer, I dont have any lettering on it yet..
I dont need business cards though.. I just got 1000 of them last month...

Little's
06-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Count me in! I could certainly use both of these cool give-aways! I was just about to order more cards, maybe I will hold off a few days :)

jds2381
06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Since my luck sucks, I decided to save myself the trouble and just purchase one. :cool:

arthur712
06-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Since my luck sucks, I decided to save myself the trouble and just purchase one. :cool:

Thanx for the order! It went in the mail this morning!!!

jds2381
06-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Thanx for the order! It went in the mail this morning!!!

No problem Arthur. That was me that added you to myspace today too if you havent figured that out already. Not that it will help you tons (I only have like 20 friends or something on there). Im looking forward to getting it. When you get the vinyl lettering thing figured out let me know. I would love to buy a few 'bundles' like that. :)

kdexpd
06-24-2009, 01:15 AM
Hey Steve count me in too! I'm always looking for new ways to score more customers. I think the business card holder would be cool, however I'm split between it and the business cards...I could really use more cards too! HaHa!
Thanks!

arthur712
06-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Steve, Since I am such a nice guy!:D

Here is what I will do!!!!

For the lucky 3 winners that win the 500 business Card.

I will give the a special price on my Outdoor business Card holdes, because everyone realy need one or two of these on thier Vehicle.

There will still be 3 winners for the Outdoor Card Holders and the other 3 that win the 500 free business cards.

I will sell them at 50% off the Retail Price! Retail is $14.99 50% off $7.49

ONLY FOR THE 3 THREE WINNER OF THE BUSINESS CARD HOLDERS (ONLY)

jds2381, still can win aswell! It is better to have one on each side of vehicle.

Steve, Will this be akoy with you??

Thanx!
Artie

Steve
06-24-2009, 09:29 AM
I was thinking the same 3 people that win the card holders should win the business cards to make it a complete package. But what ever you want :)

arthur712
06-24-2009, 09:43 AM
I am sorry, I thought you would have a total of 6 winners 3 for card and 3 for card holders.

I think that is what everyone here thought too, That why kdexpd was split between the two.

Sorry about that Steve!

if you want I will still do as I said 3 free and 3 @ 50% off.

Thank you!

Steve
06-24-2009, 04:03 PM
I do thank you for offering that and helping me better express what I was trying to do. A lot of times, you get a bunch of variables in a plan and it gets more difficult to convey it :)

kdexpd
06-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Hey Steve
One question. When do you plan to do the drawing?

Kendrick

arthur712
06-30-2009, 11:48 PM
Steve is this the list or is there more that are not on here?

Only 6 people want to free stuff, Come on guy its FREE, No Gimmicks, No Game just FREE all around!!!

Reply to win!!!!

Thanx!
Artie

Little's
07-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Im putting in my second ticket for the drawing! Thanks for the great giveaway, I'm surprised more people arent jumping on this...

Steve
07-01-2009, 03:53 AM
Alright let's roll with this and I will now announce the winners.

Please if you can. Post pictures when you get your prizes and tell your friends all about these companies so it will make it worth their while.

Winners:

Justin, Little's, Kpexpd

I will email you with the specifics.

Congratulations!

justin_time
07-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Winners:

Justin, Little's, Kpexpd

I will email you with the specifics.

Congratulations!

Thanks Steve, as i see, you were up at 5 am to give out the winners ? lol

arthur712
07-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Cograts to the winners!!

Steve, Please let me know how you want me to work this?

Thanx!
Ar

Steve
07-02-2009, 04:11 AM
I can't wait to see the pics of the new business card holders on your vehicles.

arthur712
07-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Im putting in my second ticket for the drawing! Thanks for the great giveaway, I'm surprised more people arent jumping on this...

Brandon Thanks for the info!

Congrats, You Card holder is shipping TodaY!!

Thanx!

ritchiem
07-02-2009, 08:22 PM
Sweet product...I haven't been on the forums as much lately but i am liking that product...would you like me to do a review for it on The Lawn Blog?

arthur712
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Sweet product...I haven't been on the forums as much lately but i am liking that product...would you like me to do a review for it on The Lawn Blog?

I would love for you to do that for us!!!

What do you need from me?

Let me know!

Thanx!

kdexpd
07-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Thanks so much Steve! I will sure put these to great use!!

jds2381
07-05-2009, 07:18 PM
See why I saved myself the trouble and just bought one up front? :rolleyes: sheesh I never win. lol

FloridaBoy
07-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Well...... i missed that freebie, haha. Need to keep my eyes open for the next one. I saw somebody the other day with someting like your card holder, i asked myself, i wonder where i can pick those up, now i know. First i will see if i can win them, and if all else fails, i will order. LOL

arthur712
07-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Well...... i missed that freebie, haha. Need to keep my eyes open for the next one. I saw somebody the other day with someting like your card holder, i asked myself, i wonder where i can pick those up, now i know. First i will see if i can win them, and if all else fails, i will order. LOL

Come on Floridaboy, They are not that expensive. I tell you what! If you drive over here, I will give you one for only $10.00 haha!! It would only be one tank of gas. HAHA

Let me know if you need anything!

thanx!
Artie

kdexpd
07-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks Artie! I got my card holder in the mail today and it looks great! I will take some pics when I get it on later and post them...I need to wash my truck before I post a pic of it!
Thanks Again Artie and Steve for a GREAT giveaway!

Kendrick
Cedar Lawn Care Services

FloridaBoy
07-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Hey, that sounds like a deal Artie, spend $75.00 in fuel, to get $5.00 off, now thats smart business on my part, LOL. Thanks for the offer though. But for real that may not be a bad thing to do, bring the family to the beach, and pick up your card holders, and even pay your regular price, we all have to take care of each other, haha. :rolleyes:

arthur712
07-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Hey, that sounds like a deal Artie, spend $75.00 in fuel, to get $5.00 off, now thats smart business on my part, LOL. Thanks for the offer though. But for real that may not be a bad thing to do, bring the family to the beach, and pick up your card holders, and even pay your regular price, we all have to take care of each other, haha. :rolleyes:

$75.00 to fill up your truck! Okay $6,00 off. Haha

It has been way too hot to go to the beach, But does not stop my step daughter she has been there every other day this summer break, and it feels like she new a new bathing suite once a week. It has to be roxy or some crap like that name. That gets enxpencive!

When I was a kid we would get the fake baggies at KMart for like $1.99.

Wow!!! I am sounding like my dad! haha

Cya

Thanx!
Artie

justin_time
07-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Did ya ship mine yet ?

arthur712
07-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I am shipping yours in the morning.

Sorry you are the last one.

Why do you want to make a change.

It may take longer for yours because it is Canada.

Let me know asap if you going to make a change.

Thanx!

justin_time
07-08-2009, 09:50 PM
I am shipping yours in the morning.

Sorry you are the last one.

Why do you want to make a change.

It may take longer for yours because it is Canada.

Let me know asap if you going to make a change.

Thanx!

A change ? i didn't want to change anything.

I don't mind how long it takes, as long as it gets here.

arthur712
07-08-2009, 11:53 PM
A change ? i didn't want to change anything.

I don't mind how long it takes, as long as it gets here.

I should have just sent it out to you right away because I had your address from the begining, But I have it packed up with all my other orders going out tomorrow.

Thanx!
Artie

espartolawncare
08-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Im in, Im in, Im in

arthur712
08-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Im in, Im in, Im in

Its over! Sorry we missed you on this one.

Thanx!

Steve
08-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Remember Artie has a 10% off special on them for the month of August. So now is a great time to get some.