PDA

View Full Version : An Easy Way To Build A Website

justinmg77
06-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi all,

Here is a great Online Website Builder (http://www.yourwebgurus.com/online_website_builder.html) you can use to create a website for your landscaping business. You can literally pick your address, build it with pointing and clicking, type in your text, upload photos, and launch it within probably about 2 hours. It's about $11/month total cost for everything.

Let me know if you try it and what you think.

Steve
06-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi Justin,

Did you make your site with it? Could we see what you created?

SprinklerRepair
06-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I prefer to look at the long run.

I've had to SEO sites that were on "yahoo site builder" and such. The ease of building do not overcome the SEO limitations.

$11 a month? Get a re-seller and pay $4.95

Use that savings to start your site off in a search friendly manner.

You don't want a site, you want a site that ranks.

Get a re-seller hosting account and have Richiem build you a static WP.

Little more up-front, whole lot more on the back.

Rome was not built in a day, but a correctly optimized WP site called "www.RomeGeorgiaLawnCare.com" can rank in 24 hours.

Steve
06-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Get a re-seller hosting account

What is a re-seller hosting account? I am guessing most readers won't know what this is.

jds2381
07-02-2009, 11:40 AM
What is a re-seller hosting account? I am guessing most readers won't know what this is.

I have no clue about all of this either. Have you seen my site? I know little about html and all that stuff. I built it using go daddy's website tonight. It's pretty simple to use and I think my site looks great! You can get this for about $12 per month or something.

anadyf
08-18-2009, 06:12 AM
Well, webhosting service provider do offer you reseller hosting plans using which you can resell hosting space to your clients. You have 2 options linux & windows reseller, with Linux you will get WHM/cPanel as control panel for creating and managing hosting accounts for your clients and with Windows you have Plesk.
Try to go with managed webhosting service provider if you are trying your hands into webhosting busienss.