PDA

View Full Version : How about THIS for a lawn care contract.

StartALawnCareBusiness
06-12-2009, 12:08 PM
I took a quick trip to D.C. last weekend. I was lucky enough to see the Whitehouse grounds crew working the lawn.

Can you imagine having the contract to do such a visible lawn and have millions of people admire your work?

You can see their landscaping tractor with front end loader off to the right in the middle of the picture.

Steve
06-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Well they certainly do a nice job!

I wonder if their tractor really is a defense vehicle with hidden machine guns on it LOL

picframer
06-12-2009, 08:04 PM
I wonder if ther actually mow with that tractor, it's looks like a Ford, I have one JD that size and it goes around 5,000 pounds with the loader on, man that would really compact the soil, but then again with money probbaly no issue you could do a lot to keep the grass looking great.

StartALawnCareBusiness
06-13-2009, 01:19 AM
I just now realized I captured another worker with a push mower in the same area of the Whitehouse lawn a few minutes later.

Here's a greatly zoomed crop of the picture. The push mower looks to be a Honda. :)

Keith

SuperiorPower
06-13-2009, 10:52 AM
I am disappointed in the job they are doing..... I want my tax money back.:eek: It appears the lines are not quite straight!!!:D

ritchiem
06-13-2009, 11:47 AM
I am disappointed in the job they are doing..... I want my tax money back.:eek: It appears the lines are not quite straight!!!:D

I was thinking the exact same thing! :D

If I had the opportunity to mow that lawn it would be awesome.

turfmaster
06-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Talk about a retirement job!
Working for the government mowing lawns. :)