PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Mow
06-11-2009, 08:07 PM
My name is Bob from Ohio.

I was recently layed off from work as a computer spe******t and there are literally NO jobs, in fact employers have signs that say do not apply. So I decided to start a lawn care business. I have a truck, two 22" push mowers, gas weed eater, wheel barrel, rakes and shovels. Am I missing anything?

This is a great website and very educational!

Thanks,
Bob.:)

ritchiem
06-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Welcome Bob from Ohio. You'll find all sorts of info on here and if you cannot just ask. Someone is always online ready to help out.

How do you plan on marketing new customers to start out?

Steve
06-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Hi Bob,

Welcome to our forum.

Good for you for getting started. You could also be offering customers computer services as well! Maybe something like geek squad?

Give us the low down on what you will be doing next.

arthur712
06-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Wecome to the Forum!

Thanx!
Artie

Mow
06-12-2009, 09:32 AM
Welcome Bob from Ohio. You'll find all sorts of info on here and if you cannot just ask. Someone is always online ready to help out.

How do you plan on marketing new customers to start out?

I am very artistic so I made a few magnetic signs, business cards, and flyers. I do need a logo but I can't afford it right now. I will contact you as soon as I do.

Thanks,

Mow
06-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Hi Bob,

Welcome to our forum.

Good for you for getting started. You could also be offering customers computer services as well! Maybe something like geek squad?

Give us the low down on what you will be doing next.

Thanks.
I thought about that. I was also a contractor so I included home repair.

Steve
06-12-2009, 01:56 PM
I do need a logo but I can't afford it right now. I will contact you as soon as I do.

Did you see we have a few hundred free logo designs in the free templates (http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34) section?

Maybe you coulduse one of those to get started.