PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Baton Rouge, La

Dustin
06-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Hello to all,

My name is Dustin Norwood and my brother and I just started our Lawn Service about a mounth ago. I am the older of the two of us, but I'm learning each day that there is alot I can learn from my little brother. We have been planning to go into business together since we were kids, and we are fianally seeing our dream comming true. The name of our company is Norwood Bros. 4 Seasons Lawn Care. Things are comming along pretty good so far, but we still have a long way to go. Any advice or helpful information form anybody here would be greatly appricated!!

XtreemGreen
06-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Welcome aboard.. there is more than enough info here for you to learn from..Id suggest taking the class Steve offers..The link is located at the top right... Its named "Lawn Business School" .

Also use the search function..

arthur712
06-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

I was stuck one time out in Baton Rouge because of a Cat 5 storm was coming strait for us. The only place open to eat was The Melting Pot!!!
I love that Fonduu!

Great place though, the storm droopped to a Cat 2. Boo I love bad storms.

I am happy to see that you and your bro are able to start your own Business.

The tuffest part will making sure you both work 100% I would hate to see two great brothers split because of work!!

Good Luck! I know you guys will do just fine!

Don't forget my Outdoor Business Card Holders will get you new business.

Thanx!
Artie

Steve
06-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi Dustin,

Welcome to our forum. What got you to finally get your business started?