PDA

View Full Version : Expanding My Business

TnT Outdoor ervices
06-11-2009, 09:34 AM
As the heat of the summer comes, I'm looking to expand my business. I Mow and do some mulching. Do you guys have any ideas to expand my business to my already customers or to get new business. I would like for this to be a low cost. Any Ideas would be helpful

XtreemGreen
06-11-2009, 09:54 AM
As the heat of the summer comes, I'm looking to expand my business. I Mow and do some mulching. Do you guys have any ideas to expand my business to my already customers or to get new business. I would like for this to be a low cost. Any Ideas would be helpful

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=9100

Steve
06-11-2009, 02:39 PM
You could also ask your current customers what other services they need around their home and yard. Write these ideas down and then consider offering some of the most asked for services.

Did this help?

ritchiem
06-11-2009, 06:14 PM
do you currently offer any gardening services? Gardening for me is a great money maker. You do need to know basic handling and care for plants but a good book for your region can help out a lot.

I know that a lot of people (in this forum too) have expanded to offering pressure washing services. However, that would require purchase of a good pressure washer...if you don't have one.

majoe7
06-11-2009, 10:33 PM
TNT,

I hand out this letter with a business card when I meet potential clients. If I see a new home owner moving in or someone looking at a house for sale I make a small presentation without bothering them. Sometime I just leave it on a door in a nice envelope. Always professional. You can use this form if you like. I was allowed to use this here or somewhere, I canít remember, but I had this for a long time. I made minor adjustments.

John