PDA

View Full Version : Free HTML RSS website I found.

SprinklerRepair
06-07-2009, 01:37 PM
I haven't tried it yet, because we teach you how to build your own (or we do it for you).

However this looks extremely promising. Nothing beats letting your website "shout out" to other websites. That's an RSS feed does.

Here is the link. Let me know if it is any good.

http://www.html2rss.com/

SuperiorPower
06-07-2009, 01:44 PM
so exactly what does RSS do? This is a part of life I suppose I am very uneducated about. Is this something that every website needs and/or should have?

SprinklerRepair
06-07-2009, 02:37 PM
http://rss.softwaregarden.com/aboutrss.html

A good definition, but not the whole story. In SEO terms, submitting your RSS feed to RSS directories (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=8617)leads to getting more back links.

90% of SEO is back links. Anchor text (http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html) back links to be exact.

All my sites have 3 different types of RSS: DomainName/feeds/rss.xml...DomainName/feed/atom.xml...and DomainName/rss.xml

Why? More back link submission opportunities. Each is viewed by the spiders as independent links.

You can be a "good boy" and eat all the peas on your plate while waiting for generous webmasters to love your content and give you a link, or send out hundreds of emails begging webmasters for links, or you can do what I do and go make your own.

Look out, he's about to spam again, after telling something we may not have known AHHHH!

SuperiorPower
06-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info.

And now, SCREW YOU. I was trying to mend issues, but you can't help but bring them back up. I am done with you. Just so you know, I clicked on this because I was interested in RSS stuff, not in you or any marketing tactics. I was hoping you would not have to spam with your every post. And I was hoping based on the original post that you could play nice and stop you inflammatory behavior. You choose not to. Now, spam away, to yourself.

But if you can't move on, then that is your business. I will move on, but I won't forget. I really don't give a hoot about you. I see you have Steve brainwashed into believing you are only "marketing" and that it is affective.

But the rest of us know better. The rest of us know you are nothing but an inflamed jerk. Have a nice life. I know I will.

Steve
06-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I think RSS stands for real simple syndication. It seems to be a way to let others know of updates on your site.

My blog has an rss output and it lets others potentially take the articles I write and pull them into their sites to show the title and a summary. So they can offer some updated fresh information.

I still know about 0.000000001% about this stuff though.

SprinklerRepair
06-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the info.

And now, SCREW YOU. I was trying to mend issues, but you can't help but bring them back up. I am done with you. Just so you know, I clicked on this because I was interested in RSS stuff, not in you or any marketing tactics. I was hoping you would not have to spam with your every post. And I was hoping based on the original post that you could play nice and stop you inflammatory behavior. You choose not to. Now, spam away, to yourself.

But if you can't move on, then that is your business. I will move on, but I won't forget. I really don't give a hoot about you. I see you have Steve brainwashed into believing you are only "marketing" and that it is affective.

But the rest of us know better. The rest of us know you are nothing but an inflamed jerk. Have a nice life. I know I will.

You are quite welcome "superior", and yes, Steve is obviously intellectually incapable of having his own opinion. Lucky for Steve, you got his back (snicker) :)

You wanna play nice? I'm cool. I'll play nice. Kiss yer A##? You got me f#### up with some other punk. Relative maybe?

Believe it or not, I'm still cool with you. Want some advice on your site, just ask. I help even the haters.

Poor little Superior, I threw a verbal elbow after enduring 500 pound verbal bombing rants (shock and awe dis-respect)

If yer skin was any thinner you would look like a biology vein statue in a 8th grade science class.

Yes, I can be a jerk (in response to morons, and notice I did not use your name), but "inflamed"?

My Doc said I'm all good :)

This will Really P### Superior off, watch: