PDA

View Full Version : Insurance, the blow that breaks the camels back

jasonw
06-05-2009, 03:44 PM
This is getting annoying. I called my insurance company, they took all my info, wasted an hour of my life and said they would get me a quote and be back to me. Never got back to me and wont return calls on it now. I just called another place. Wasted another hour of my life giving all info including SSN and DL #'s needlessly and at the end it was only for vehicle coverage and not business liability witch is what I asked for at the very beginning of the quote. Can some refer me to a company that wont wast my time and just give me my damn quote?

Steve
06-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Check out this post http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=8583

Let us know how it works out with them.

afpettijohns
04-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Insurance is a tricky thing. You want to make sure you don't loose your business because of one problem, they want to make money off of you by you not having a problem. Lawn care is pretty much worry free, they insure me for less than $700 a year. (essex, insurance). I sell that to my clients. "Insured for your protection.". If a claim ever came to bear? I would probably have to hide under a rock for a few years because my insurance is just the bear bones. I do make everyone where ear gear, eye gear and back braces if necessary.

Your basic lo-ball competition doesn't have insurance. Charge more because your responsible!

(edit note: make sure your insurance company can differentiated between and lawn maintenance company and a landscaper. It makes a big difference in price. i.e. $2000 from farmers or $700 through essex.)

This is getting annoying. I called my insurance company, they took all my info, wasted an hour of my life and said they would get me a quote and be back to me. Never got back to me and wont return calls on it now. I just called another place. Wasted another hour of my life giving all info including SSN and DL #'s needlessly and at the end it was only for vehicle coverage and not business liability witch is what I asked for at the very beginning of the quote. Can some refer me to a company that wont wast my time and just give me my damn quote?