PDA

View Full Version : New in town.

LavaEagle
05-26-2009, 09:06 AM
Hello my brother told me about this forum and how helpful all the people were on it so i decided to give it a shot and join.

My main business is that I do a lot of webdesign and such, I own the website called www.lavaeagle.com which is doing very well for itself being brand new.

I hope to do business with some of you someday!

Michael

Steve
05-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum.

Do you study up much on search engine optimization techniques for the sites you build? Do you have any advice you can offer a lawn care business owner on how to tweak their website to improve their search engine rankings?

LavaEagle
05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Hi Mike,

Welcome to our forum.

Do you study up much on search engine optimization techniques for the sites you build? Do you have any advice you can offer a lawn care business owner on how to tweak their website to improve their search engine rankings?

Absolutely as i have been looking for this myself and I would love to help out fellow entrepenuerosurosusorusorusrd(please help)

1. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
Submit your site here for Google to update it's list of indexed websites, this will update it's description of your site as well.

2. Use the "Alt" code in your html and describe your websites use of this image and such.

3. Meta tags mean ****.

4. Search engines read through your site and use your index.html as it's reference of a description so make your mission statement on here.

These are some general tips that really help there are a few more but these are big ones.

LavaEagle
05-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Sorry for double post.

www.lavaeagle.com
www.wamerit.com

These are both functional sites that i have made in my spare time.

Unfortunately I have no real drive behind them as I am not getting paid for them. One is a personal project and the other is charity(yes i know theres drive don't worry its new)