PDA

View Full Version : New Green Industry Auction site developed by a true Green Industry vet

Greenapplicator
05-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Check out the New Green Industry Auction site. Buy and Sell your new or used equipment, post help wanted ads, Classifieds, Buy it Nows,.... very cool!! This site is specific to the Green Industry, look at our categories and you will see what I'm talking about.

This site operates like ebay except I offer FREE basic listings and the final value fees can be as much as half the cost. For example, $15 if you sell an item for $500. Cheap commission! You will be able to take Checks, PayPal or credit cards via paypal as payment when you sell your stuff.

You get 4 FREE picture with each listing; Auction, Buy Nows or Classified ads. If you want more bells and whistles than the basic listing has to offer you can pay for additional features but they're low cost to.

Get a Storefront for less than $10 per month and load it with as many items as you want. FYI; ebay charges 39.99 and limits the number of item you list.

www.greenapplicatorauctions.com (http://www.greenapplicatorauctions.com)

Clean out the shop this weekend and sell your stuff on my cool new site that was build just for us in the Green Industry!

Todd Graus
Jackson Hole Wyoming

Steve
05-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Nice job Todd. Your site looks really good.

Greenapplicator
06-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Is anyone interested in making a great site sucessful? Go to www.greenapplicatorauction.com and sell one item of yours that is new and never used or just plain used. Only you can create a new home for your products and services. The guys that list stuff(for free is many cases) the fast this will take off. How fast can we get 250 auctions going??? You can even upload vedio to sell your digs! Good Luck:D