PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

CHEESE2009
05-11-2009, 06:57 PM
When mowing a lawn, trimming, & blowing etc;

Your in a backyard & your mower starts sputtering, wanting more gas, but your almost finished.
I usually take a chance & try to finish, cursing at my mower & blaming it for my carelessness.

You pack everything away after a job, & you take one quick glance at your work & you notice the grass looks "funny". You figure out one of your wheels on your mower wasn't adjusted to the same height of the others.
I say, "crap" & will remember to cut it right next time, & to make sure I clean around the wheel adjustment slots so I can see where I'm at.

You unload your equipment, do the front yard of a customer. The customer isn't home & the gate into the backyard is locked.

I run around the house, trying to find another way into the back. I fail, get ticked off knowing I'll have to come back the next day, or have more grass to cut next week.

Your mowing & suddenly you hear a terrible & haunting noise. You realize you just ran over a useless object the customer left lying on the lawn.

I shout, "feeeer fackkkk sakess" & I pick up & throw the object out of my way. Then it bounces back in front of me, taunting me. Stupid kids toys....

Another question;

What is ONE thing that you know you should avoid mowing over, but you do it anyway?

I hope you enjoy these questions.

SuperiorPower
05-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I shout, "feeeer fackkkk sakess"

what the heck does that mean???

What is ONE thing that you know you should avoid mowing over, but you do it anyway?

electric cords.....

CHEESE2009
05-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Hahaha!

I almost cut an electrical cord with snippers thinking it was a root. It was underground with all the other roots, except this one wouldn't break when I hit it with a shovel...

what theee fackkkkk lol

Little's
05-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Looking at a piece of paper, I always think, yeah, my mower will suck it right up. Wrong. It gets turned into about 100 little pieces, and the mower only sucks up about half of them. Dang.

CHEESE2009
05-13-2009, 03:01 AM
Looking at a piece of paper, I always think, yeah, my mower will suck it right up. Wrong. It gets turned into about 100 little pieces, and the mower only sucks up about half of them. Dang.

Yeah I can relate. You can't win on garbage day. Newspaper/cardboard/crap always ends up on the lawn....