PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the investors group

Steve
05-11-2009, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the investors group.

I think there are many business opportunities we as entrepreneurs and investors can investigate and explore with each other. I would really like to see some viable business projects develop from these discussions as well as franchise concepts that can be turned into successful ventures as well.

It can be very difficult for the average person to come up with a business model on their own along with the funding to implement the plan. I believe we can help create these plans and potentially help fund them to get an entrepreneur from the concept phase to the operational phase.

Let's do great things together! Think big and grow!

swstout
05-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the investors group.

I think there are many business opportunities we as entrepreneurs and investors can investigate and explore with each other. I would really like to see some viable business projects develop from these discussions as well as franchise concepts that can be turned into successful ventures as well.

It can be very difficult for the average person to come up with a business model on their own along with the funding to implement the plan. I believe we can help create these plans and potentially help fund them to get an entrepreneur from the concept phase to the operational phase.

Let's do great things together! Think big and grow!

I for one am looking for opportunities for the late fall winter months. I have started contacting Real Estate Companies and banks about winterizing their vacant properties. One agency stated that they pay for this service and want to get together with me over the summer.

Another possibility I am exploring is inside/outside clean-up of these same properties. Basic carpentry, painting, rug cleaning, etc.

Steve