PDA

View Full Version : Prank Calls

CHEESE2009
05-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Everyone with a phone has been prank called at least one time.

This is the first time in awhile, & during the start of my business that someone has prank called me.

I didn't get around to answering the phone because I was helping my father in law load up & transport new appliances (washer/dryer).

Anyway, so I finally decided to check my voicemail, this is what I hear word for word:

"Hi this is James from male erotica services, i got your number & just wanted you to know I want to suck your **** all night long"

the rest that is said, isn't appropriate to put on here.

basically this guy is asking for me to whippersnip his face off.

Is it alright to assume that it's another lawn service owner, or just some punk browsing craigslist with his thumb up his ***.

**-

Can you relate?

SuperiorPower
05-09-2009, 12:45 AM
"Hi this is James from male erotica services, i got your number & just wanted you to know I want to suck your **** all night long"

Can you relate?

Can't say that I can relate!!!!!! And if that other person wishes to do so, I won't get in the way......:D

Seriously tho, I seldom get pranked like that. The first person to do so may get mowed over tho..... Or I may plant an old junk weedeater where the sun don't shine...

CHEESE2009
05-09-2009, 01:18 AM
Do you think he charges per sqft?

:o

Steve
05-09-2009, 05:01 AM
Well at least you KNOW this was a joke and they werent calling you to run all around town to give estimates to properties that weren't there's :)

SuperiorPower
05-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Do you think he charges per sqft?

:o

I bet he has various plans.... you know for you it would be like by the square millimeter!!!!:rolleyes: :D :cool:

BTW, is he trying to make it longer so it is more like the size of a blue berry??????

CHEESE2009
05-09-2009, 12:10 PM
LMFAO

this forum is a success.

On many levels.

Scottler
05-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Being a fan of awkward, I say call his bluff! If you've got his number on Caller ID, call him back and ask when he wants to meet. He'll never screw with you again.

artd2009
05-11-2009, 08:57 AM
What if he's not bluffing and breeze comes back a changed man? :confused:

Scottler
05-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Clearly, actually GOING to meet the guy would be an example of his poor decision-making skills, and he deserves what he gets!!

SuperiorPower
05-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Clearly, actually GOING to meet the guy would be an example of his poor decision-making skills, and he deserves what he gets!!

That is when you send your biggest, meanest looking employee to "meet a customer for a quote"!!!!:p What better way to break in a new employee!!!:D

CHEESE2009
05-11-2009, 06:37 PM
LMFAO!!!!!

BREEZE initiation.