PDA

View Full Version : I love old ladies.

CHEESE2009
05-05-2009, 03:47 PM
My customers neighbor is 83 years old, she hasn't hired me yet but she has referred me to several people who just hired me. How cool is that?

The reason she hasn't hired me is because she signed on with another company who hasn't showed up yet, I think Monday I'll either give her a free mowing or I'll buy her a plant for her garden or whatever.

Question:
What happens when another lawn service owner hires you to do their lawn?

I did gutter cleaning today & free caulking for a customers roof fixtures. Now they are going to hire me for lawn service & soil/fertilizer/seeding

Tomorrows schedule:
Avoid the rain
Weeding
Lawn mowing
& I'm still working on that pool project, the customer has to give me money for more supplies but takes foreverrrrr. Then he says, "when will you finish?"

I agree I have been there a long time, but fer fack sakes! GIVE ME MONEY or pick up the supplies so I can do something. I've been there for two fricken weeks when all I needed was a couple of days. It's aggravating. Once I'm finished the pool job I think I'm done with this customer. I go to pick up supplies & I never have enough. So the job never gets done. Too much waiting around & wasted hours.

Side note: I hate garden borders, they should be sold in a straightened box instead of coiled up!!!! It's a pain in the back!

Steve
05-06-2009, 07:07 AM
You certainly got a lot going on now! It's good that you have people referring you.

Keep us posted on your updates.