PDA

View Full Version : Let's have some fun.

CHEESE2009
05-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Working for the first few days & I'm already brown from the suns cancer rays.

All I have to do now is shave my beard & I'll have the perfect white glow.

Don't forget to use sun block! (I don't, but I recommend it!)

-
QUESTION FOR ALL:

I had a conversation with my friend about "zombies", & this was over a 24 case of beer & lasted quite awhile. Now my question is that all of us have awesome tools/equipment correct?

IF there was a zombie outbreak, what tool/item etc, would you use to defend yourself & fight the zombies with?

Do you think landscapers & Lawn Service people have an advantage over other folks? If so, why?

My answers:

1. I would probably use an ice breaker. They have great reach, they are also durable & if well kept, very sharp. Many including myself mistaken these tools as TILE removers, similar but can be used for the same job usually.

2. I think we have an advantage, regardless of body fat, we have to be in shape to work under harsh conditions. We know what starvation & dehydration feels like after a good day, & we can last through it. We are also usually lifting or holding things for hours daily (whippersnippers damnit), we have good stamina while keeping up with our walk behinds, on it's faster gears. All in all, I think we're tough & capable to give zombies a run for their money, lol. That's right, zombies have money.

If zombies happen, we will be "Lawn Service & snow/zombie removal"

Sorry for the post, it's just something my friend got laughing about & questioning myself on what the heck I'd do.

StartALawnCareBusiness
05-04-2009, 10:56 PM
I will definately use a 100,000 BTU propane powered weed burner.
You know...just because.

Keith

Little's
05-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Definately be using my tophandle chainsaw. At only 6.6 lbs, I can whip that thing around as fast as a sword.

Also question for breeze... Does everyone in your area call the trimmers whipper snippers? Or is it just you. Just wondering if it is a regional thing. I like the name, just never heard it before. lol

CHEESE2009
05-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Definately be using my tophandle chainsaw. At only 6.6 lbs, I can whip that thing around as fast as a sword.

Also question for breeze... Does everyone in your area call the trimmers whipper snippers? Or is it just you. Just wondering if it is a regional thing. I like the name, just never heard it before. lol

LMFAO! You know what, the problem here is there are several names for the tool & no one has it right yet. I like to call it a trimmer, but then everyone will get confused thinking I'm talking about a hedge trimmer etc... Even at stores when I go to purchase them, "show me your trimmers" done deal I get a showcase of tools i didn't want lmao... So i stick with whippersnipper, I love it.

You'd think we live in Newfoundland, making up 1000 names for items. Weed Whacker, Whippersnipper, Trimmer, weed eater, etc... crazy...

When I'm old, I will surely call my kids "whippersnAppers" haha

Steve
05-05-2009, 05:11 AM
I guess my answer would depend on if these were slow or fast moving zombies. If they were slow, I would use a whipper snipper on them. Not to kill them but to make them angrier. Why? Because there is nothing funnier than taunting a zombie :)

I would also make sure my zombie survival kit is up to date as well.

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-zombie-survival-kit-1cs.jpg

CHEESE2009
05-05-2009, 09:36 AM
The first place I'd go, would be Reno Depot, it's a warehouse full of tools & millions of supplies, they have everything for construction & renovations. I'd barricade that place up & eat stale donuts for a week. Then I would probably use the weed whacker as well lol, that would be fun... give them a little haircut, make them look good.