PDA

View Full Version : Happy Grass Lawncare pic thread

Happy Grass Lawn Care
05-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Here is our 09 setup!:) This is our first year in business hopefully the first of many to come!

2007 Toro proline 36"
5x10 all pro trailer/w weed eater racks
we plan to purchase all stihl handhelds down the road once the mower is paid off! the last pic is of a yard we mow.

Enjoy! :cool:

Steve
05-04-2009, 05:22 AM
That is fantastic! I would love to see some signs on your truck and trailer too! Is that in the works?

What have you been doing to promote yourself?

picframer
05-04-2009, 06:54 AM
That is fantastic! I would love to see some signs on your truck and trailer too! Is that in the works?

Looks great!!!

I agree with Steve, sinage makes or at least in my case makes a big difference and has brought me a few jobs, one customer even saw the truck at the post office and called me from the parking area, I came out and we talked, ended up being a very big project which should be finished tomorrow.

Happy Grass Lawn Care
05-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Yeah were getting them made along with some nice yard signs! :D

Steve
05-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh this is gonna be great! I can't wait to see them!

What other things are you considering to do to market your business further?

justin_time
05-04-2009, 12:03 PM
I can't wait to put some letters/signs on my trailer also. I will have the back sign re-done, and put letters on the one side and put a little sign on my side ramp.

Happy Grass Lawn Care
05-04-2009, 10:35 PM
I can't wait to put some letters/signs on my trailer also. I will have the back sign re-done, and put letters on the one side and put a little sign on my side ramp.

do trailer signs bring in slot of business?

justin_time
05-04-2009, 10:44 PM
do trailer signs bring in slot of business?

Somewhat, i've had people ask for estimates and then when i show up (sometimes with all my equipment) they mention, oh i've seen you around, you must be busy

a32ozSlurpee
10-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Season went good. Had fun and learned a lot.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2i8dt9f.jpg

Jeep also got a face lift!

arthur712
10-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Don't forget about me! LOL

Vehicle Card Holders can help bring you new Business.

Thanks Guys!!!

Steve
10-29-2009, 06:18 AM
That looks awesome! How big of a lift kit did you put in it? Is that 4 inches?

How is it now with towing? does the angle effect that at all?

What do you feel contributed to such a good year?

a32ozSlurpee
10-31-2009, 01:00 PM
The jeep is sitting on 33x10.5 BFG's with 5 inch lift.

I got the 3inch full lift kit. New shocks, lift springs and what not to help with that sag when the trailer was on. After the new springs the trailer had no effect on the sag. So I added 2 inch tereflex shackles and spacers in the front. Everything is good..Love the look and seems to pull the trailer nice, if not better!

Steve
11-01-2009, 06:00 AM
Are there any truck and trailer sign plans coming up in the future too?