PDA

View Full Version : Hello

William Burns
05-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Hope iam in the right place?
My name is WIlliam Burns, I live in Shelby North Carolina and the name of my company is Burns Custom Lawn & Landscaping. Ive had this company for 6 years and have been doing landscaping and turf care for 10. I take alot of pride in my work, and love waking up every morning and doing so. Bad part about shelby is threres a ton of back of the truck mowing boys. Yall no what iam talking about? The guys that swear theve been doing this there whole lives and follow you around and tell the customer that theyll do a yard for 20.00 when it would be done by us professionally for 45.00. I hope everyone can give me some new ideas and angles to shoot at for bigger land and hardscaping jobs, as well as just mowing.

Steve
05-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi William,

Welcome to our forum!

What initially got you to start your own business?

I hope everyone can give me some new ideas and angles to shoot at for bigger land and hardscaping jobs

Lately there have been a bunch of posts here about members getting into more landscaping and light excavation. Things that need capital infusion to get larger equipment that keeps most start ups away.

Have you considered anything like that?

William Burns
05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Is this in the forum? or back to you steve

majoe7
05-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Is this in the forum? or back to you
steve

Welcome to our forum!

William,

Steve is the welcome committee. LOL

Anyways, welcome to our forum "where everyone knows your name".

John

Steve
05-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Is this in the forum? or back to you steve

In the forum :)

CHEESE2009
05-07-2009, 10:10 AM
William,

Steve is the welcome committee. LOL

Anyways, welcome to our forum "where everyone knows your name".

John

this is grass heaven, Steve welcomes you at the golden gates to let you in. He just has to reach over & flip the mechanism or pull the string to open it.

William Burns
05-08-2009, 06:44 AM
I think i got it now i cant figure this page out? Let me no lol??