PDA

View Full Version : Gone for a while

SuperiorPower
04-26-2009, 04:41 AM
On Saturday afternoon my pastor's wife died of what appears to have been a massive heart attack. She left behind her husband of 20+ years and a 5 year old daughter. She was like a 2nd mother and definitely a close friend to me. I had spoken with her for over 35 minutes earlier in the day, which was very usual. As we obviously don't; I never thought it would the last time I would be speaking to her this side of eternity. She loved people and loved to help people. I believe she had one desire in life and that was to see other folks to come to a knowledge and understanding of how Christ had died for them and help them learn how they could go to heaven too be trusting Jesus.

I may not be on here much during the next week or so because of her death. Please be patient with my absence and I know the family would appreciate any and all prayers. I'll try to pop in here as I can to answer questions, etc.

Thanks for everything in advance,
Eli

quickcleanlawn
04-26-2009, 11:02 AM
On Saturday afternoon my pastor's wife died of what appears to have been a massive heart attack. She left behind her husband of 20+ years and a 5 year old daughter. She was like a 2nd mother and definitely a close friend to me. I had spoken with her for over 35 minutes earlier in the day, which was very usual. As we obviously don't; I never thought it would the last time I would be speaking to her this side of eternity. She loved people and loved to help people. I believe she had one desire in life and that was to see other folks to come to a knowledge and understanding of how Christ had died for them and help them learn how they could go to heaven too be trusting Jesus.

I may not be on here much during the next week or so because of her death. Please be patient with my absence and I know the family would appreciate any and all prayers. I'll try to pop in here as I can to answer questions, etc.

Thanks for everything in advance,
Eli

Man I am sorry to hear that.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers

Steve
04-26-2009, 08:14 PM
I am very sorry Eli.

SuperiorPower
04-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Thanks Guys. This has been, and continues to be, a very difficult time for me and her family. I know I am not technically related but like I said, she was like a mom to me. The funeral is today at 1pm CST. I would request prayers at that time for us all.

Thanks and God Bless,
Eli