PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

brunslawncare
04-25-2009, 09:44 PM
Hello everyone. I am a 15 year old and will be starting my lawn care business next year. I am very thankful for everything you all post on here especially the lawn school. It has really helped me to decide that I want to start my own business. Just wanted to say hello and if you have any pointers for me they would be greatly appreciated.

In Christ,
Corey B:)

Steve
04-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Hi Corey,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you to decide to start your own business? Were you considering other business ideas?

brunslawncare
04-27-2009, 12:40 PM
Hi Steve, And thanks for welcoming me. I decided that I wanted into the business because first off I need a way to earn money during the summer, secondly I plan on taking Ag. Classes next year so I will be able to learn about how to keep your lawn great. ( Fertilizing, Soil Samples, etc.) I have already began to make a business plan and look forward to having my Dad and the members of this forum help me. I was not really considering other business Ideas, though I have thought of others but after looking at this forum for the past 2 years I think that this is the business to get into. Plus if Ido really good and kind hire employees I think this would be a great way to fund me throughout Collage. Again thanks for welcoming me.

Corey B

Steve
04-27-2009, 07:07 PM
That is great Corey. Keep us posted on your updates!