PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Marks500
04-22-2009, 09:24 PM
I have to Say this Site has it all... Wish I would have known about it a lot sooner... There is so much information on here I dont even know where to start. Hope To make some good Friends on here and up my Knowledge in the Business. Anyways Hey everyone.

Steve
04-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi Mark,

Welcome to our forum!

What initially got you to start your own business? Did you ever experiment with other businesses? Or do you want to?

Marks500
04-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Well I have been doing it for 11 years now...Since I was 16 Years old. Just had a Passion for Making the Good Money and working for Myself. Had The Business where I wanted it at one time Making real Good Money and I let it Go because I thought I wanted to do something else... I was young and Stupid back then. I got back started years ago and Have been doing it ever since. I want to get it back to the way it was when I was young. Latley I have just been doing what I need to do to get by.I am tired of that.I Want to get my Crews Back out there so I can work on getting Business why they are working. There are Endless Possibilities in this business.

Steve
04-23-2009, 07:57 PM
I want to get it back to the way it was when I was young. Latley I have just been doing what I need to do to get by.I am tired of that.I Want to get my Crews Back out there so I can work on getting Business why they are working.

I think that is a fascinating point which I bet many of the members find themselves dealing with. Why do you think lately you have just been doing what you need to get by? And what do you think you will need to push it forwards to where you want it?