PDA

View Full Version : Questions

swstout
04-20-2009, 12:59 AM
I just got my Blog up and am having minor problems. I have been too busy responding to potential customers and getting my website corrected I havn't spent the proper time on the site information and training sections.

My questions are:

I have 5 blogs done but the come out a 1 blog with all 5 in with each following eeach other. How do I correct this?
I want a more feature included blog. What I have is just small basic format with no side bars, etc. I have chosen different layouts from the samples but just get the basic format. Are the more detasiled layouts something I have to pay for? Oh, I am using WordPress.
Steve

Steve
04-20-2009, 01:42 AM
I have 5 blogs done but the come out a 1 blog with all 5 in with each following eeach other. How do I correct this?

Can you show us what you mean? Is there a link we can look at?

swstout
04-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Can you show us what you mean? Is there a link we can look at?

http://swstout.com/wordpress/

Steve
04-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Ok so far everything seems normal to me. You have your blog up and running with 5 articles in it. Can you tell me what you see wrong with that?

swstout
04-20-2009, 04:17 AM
Ok so far everything seems normal to me. You have your blog up and running with 5 articles in it. Can you tell me what you see wrong with that?

I'm new to blogs. I thought it woulb like a forum with each article in a new section that people could respond to. I didn't think it would be run-on.

If I post 150 articles, will all 150 be displayed?

I have inserted pictures in the last 2, but they are not displayed.

I guess I will have to take the time to go throught the training. It's supposed to rain here today. expecting 1-2 inches with thundarstorms. Maybe I'll get some time to go over it.

Steve

Steve
04-20-2009, 05:02 AM
I'm new to blogs. I thought it woulb like a forum with each article in a new section that people could respond to. I didn't think it would be run-on.

The way you have it set up is correct. That's how blogs are.

If I post 150 articles, will all 150 be displayed?

Well I guess you could set it up that way but I think normally it's defaulted at like 10, 15 or 20 articles per page. I am not sure the number, but you can change that as well.

I have inserted pictures in the last 2, but they are not displayed.

If you can see them when you insert them in the edit mode, they should show up.