PDA

View Full Version : Website opinions/suggestions

LittleBlueLawnCare
04-13-2009, 07:19 PM
I've been working on my website for a little over a week now and looking for suggestions and opinions on it.

All input is welcome, thanks.

http://www.littlebluelawncare.com

Steve
04-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome to our forum!

I like your site. The special is on the first page which really grabs the viewers attention.

On your about page, you could include some pictures maybe even one of you in the military. I think that could really help you reach out to your potential customers.

swstout
04-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I've been working on my website for a little over a week now and looking for suggestions and opinions on it.

All input is welcome, thanks.

http://www.littlebluelawncare.com

The site looks nice. I think ,if I were you, I would add your location to your name (city, area, etc.). Get your site seen by people in your area.

Are you using PayPal shopping cart or PayPal invoiceing?

Steve

LittleBlueLawnCare
04-13-2009, 07:53 PM
The site looks nice. I think ,if I were you, I would add your location to your name (city, area, etc.). Get your site seen by people in your area.

Are you using PayPal shopping cart or PayPal invoiceing?

Steve

I'm using shopping cart on the site, some customers have me send an actual invoice thru paypal that they pay from.

In my keywords for the pages I have all the cities that I service and zip codes. I'm also using google adwords. Most of the time if you type in something like "Lawn care independence missouri" my google ad will show as well as show in the google listings.

LittleBlueLawnCare
04-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome to our forum!

I like your site. The special is on the first page which really grabs the viewers attention.

On your about page, you could include some pictures maybe even one of you in the military. I think that could really help you reach out to your potential customers.

Thanks Steve.

I've been around your forums for quite a while, just never posted yet. Lots of good info here and tools for beginners and those who have been in business for longer.

SprinklerRepair
05-07-2009, 05:39 PM
I like the payment page.

Site loads a little slow, try dropping your photo resolution.

Your title needs your keywords, not your company name first;

Title: Little Blue Lawn Care: Lawn care service for Eastern Jackson County Missouri

Good on ya for having your keyword at the front of your description.

meta name="description" content="Lawn care service for kansas city,independence,blue springs,lees summit,raytown missouri. Mowing,trimming,edging,mulching,landscaping.Depend able,affordable lawn care

Maybe try to sell the click a little harder, offer some reason to click other than the fact that you exist.