PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help!

dieselsmallengine
04-13-2009, 12:54 PM
I was wondering if someone could give me some help on getting my logo onto on of those free Mowing flyers! Also I would like to say i just started doing lawns by myself... and I need some advice about a mower, currently i have two push mowers and a 21 year old simplicity that runs when it wants to... I was talking to someone from the next town over who i plowed for and he was offering me a dixon mower... is that a good mower to start with? thanks GREG

CheapNEasy
04-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi Greg, if you would like to E-Mail me your Logo and the template you would like to have your logo embossed onto and what information you would like to have on the Flyer I would be glad to help..... Get back with me soon and I can have it right back too you.....

If you have photoshop or paint or what have you open both the logo and the flyer and while on the logo have it resized to fit on the flyer... press "Ctrl" + "A" *To select it all, then "CTRL" "C" to copy it then goto the flyer in photoshop or paint and press "Ctrl" "V"

There ya have it, if you'd like to try yourself thats fine, if you need a little help, pop an E-mail with requirments and logos "Cheapneasy@Comcast.net"

Steve
04-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Wow that was very nice of you to offer that. I'd love to see what you create!

Greg,

Welcome to our forum. I'd say just get started with what you have at the moment and then scale it up as you go and as the need arises. Don't buy more now than what you need.

What got you to start your lawn care business?