PDA

View Full Version : Trimmer Rack

Saddlewood
04-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey gang- Anybody have any suggestions for a trimmer rack? I'd like to build one and trying to see if anyone has one that works well. I've got an open trailer if that matters to anyone..... Pictures/ websites/ descriptions would be a great help. Thank you in advance!

CheapNEasy
04-12-2009, 10:00 PM
Check out Lowes.com search for trimmer rack.

I myself built mine, have square tubing that runs up the side of the trailer, and welded in small hooks from the tubing also, then a bar that runs over the front and "Clamps down" like pliers closing that can be raised and then lowered to be locked down....

Lots of theft in the area, so I like one that I can pad lock down as my trailer stays outdoors.

Saddlewood
04-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Check out Lowes.com search for trimmer rack.

I myself built mine, have square tubing that runs up the side of the trailer, and welded in small hooks from the tubing also, then a bar that runs over the front and "Clamps down" like pliers closing that can be raised and then lowered to be locked down....

Lots of theft in the area, so I like one that I can pad lock down as my trailer stays outdoors.

Any chance I could get you to send a few pictures?

CheapNEasy
04-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Yeah let me see how the weather is in the morning..... Raining right now... would figure seeing as I got major landscaping jobs lined up. Cant get a couple solid days of sun for the life of me right now lol.

justin_time
04-12-2009, 11:34 PM
http://www.trailerracks.com

Get 10% off with the coupon code ********1.. haha.. stole it off another forum but oh well

Mr Greenthumb
04-14-2009, 08:24 PM
I have the new rack made by Trimmer Trap. Excellent rack as it holds 3 trimmers and locks them in place. best trimmer rack ever but kinda costly.:D

Saddlewood
04-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeah let me see how the weather is in the morning..... Raining right now... would figure seeing as I got major landscaping jobs lined up. Cant get a couple solid days of sun for the life of me right now lol.

Hope the weather has improved in your area! Any luck in being able to snap some pictures?

Thanks!