PDA

View Full Version : New Mower

CHEESE2009
04-11-2009, 03:16 PM
So I went to pick up my mower today, unfortunatly there was a party for business owners like ourselves & I wasn't allowed to take it home today after purchasing.

I'm pretty ticked off, but I made sure I ate $1500 worth of party food. I have to go back downtown Tuesday morning to pick it up, it's not exactly what I wanted but close enough. (I also got a few free hats & keychains lol)

This is it;

http://toro.com/intl/ca_en/professional/lce/wpm/proline21/22177te.html

Anyone ever use it? I wanted the same thing with the self propelled feature but OH WELL... They didn't have it in stock :(

Little's
04-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Thats a nice mower! I bought a new Snapper last year, and love it. It has not given me any trouble at all (knock, knock). This Toro will serve you well.

CheapNEasy
04-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Nice mower there buddy, havent used one of them personally but from reviews it seems to be a good mower. I have a Honda unit similar to it, self propelled 3 speed with bagger... pull it about 2 inches very softly and it still cranks :) Love my Honda mower.

But still a very nice toro unit there.

Steve
04-11-2009, 10:53 PM
What made you choose that one?

CHEESE2009
04-12-2009, 01:20 PM
What made you choose that one?

I've used several mowers before & some of them are pretty bad on the back, with this mower I'll save myself from injuries.

It also came with a better warranty than all the others. And I paid in full with my visa & I might be able to squeeze out more warranty time with my bank branch.

I can't wait to try it out!

I want a Walker mower lol... You could literally take a nap while cutting grass!

Steve
04-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Give us your review once you try it out.