PDA

View Full Version : When do you make most of your sales?

Steve
04-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Have you found that you make more sales when you are more relaxed? Or do you find you make more sales when you are desperate to make the sale and you have bills piling up?

How can we all improve on our sales presentation without coming across as desperate?

swstout
04-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Have you found that you make more sales when you are more relaxed? Or do you find you make more sales when you are desperate to make the sale and you have bills piling up?

How can we all improve on our sales presentation without coming across as desperate?

With 60 years of life behind me, I don't get desperate anymore. I've lived through good times and bad! I realize I'm not going to make every sale but I also know I won't loose every sale.

You solve problems and eliminate threats. Desperation is a threat.

Steve

ritchiem
04-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Being desperate during a sale is the last thing you want. It shows nervousness, pushiness and can make you look unreliable to your potential client. Even if bills are piling up and you need to get that job...relax breath easy and approach them with your benefits of why they need you.

And just like Steve said...you'll never get every job.

majoe7
04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
When ever I am on a one on one or over the phone, I am always professional and well spoken. Speak your strengths and show your ability.

One plus also is that I have a catalog or photo album (if you like) to show clients jobs I have done. It shows before and after shots and completed jobs. Pictures are worth a thousands words!! It allows you to speak less if you are uncomfortable with that part of the job.

Me, I talk too much. :eek:

majoe7
04-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Rich-
I just noticed that you like to come to this site at all times of the day. Just like me. LOL Last post in the wi hours of the day.:D

ritchiem
04-11-2009, 12:57 PM
When I can't sleep I gopher!