PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Guy Introduction

Chollie2
04-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Hello all, I have posted here a few times without really introducing myself.
I come from an industrial painting background and I'm getting a bit too old to climb the steel and breathe carcinogens all day. I love being outside in the sunshine and the smell of fresh cut grass so I figured why not make a go of it professionally. I've got a logo which I got here and I'm off and running.
I put a free ad up on craigslist and got a response which I went and did. Afterwards, I went up and down the street with a flyer I had made and got another job from that. After that lawn, the gentleman inquired about removing a tree stump and trimming his tree.
I already told a couple of people about this site which as I say is fabulous. And that Steve guy is really focused and should be a millionaire by now.
Thanks all and God Bless.

Steve
04-08-2009, 01:42 AM

How involved are you within your community? Are you a member of any organizations? Have you been able to reach out to them to let them know you are now running a lawn care business?

Do you feel that you are able to take any of the skills you had developed in your previous career and apply it to your new venture?