PDA

View Full Version : BREEZE video!!!

CHEESE2009
04-06-2009, 10:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W8SZ74l_o

alright, so this isn't made for anything special, just for laughs. I'm waiting for the rain to slow down because last time I went out with my flyers I got tons of them screwed up & had to redo them. :(

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Create your own aswell, this is too fun!

Little's
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Wow, very interesting. I like the idea, but I have to admit I had no idea what was being said. For a minute I thought it was a foreign language! haha.

Steve
04-07-2009, 12:53 AM
You should consider putting together a slide show video to promote your lawn care business. It could really help you with your search engine result rankings.

CHEESE2009
04-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Wow, very interesting. I like the idea, but I have to admit I had no idea what was being said. For a minute I thought it was a foreign language! haha.

LOLLLLLL ya it took me a whole 5 minutes to make, i was happy uploading it to youtube for you all, i heard it clear then after 30 minutes or so they finally finished the entire processing and holy crow batman it sounds like some sorta witchcraft.

It's bad because at Breeze, witchcraft isn't allowed!:eek:

CHEESE2009
04-07-2009, 10:54 AM
You should consider putting together a slide show video to promote your lawn care business. It could really help you with your search engine result rankings.

I've been trying to compile some photo's of my work, the problem is I never actually brought my camera with me, just my phonecam = sucks.

I made a video for winter but took it down to reset my pricing & never bothered to put it up again.

I'm friends with a director & D.O.P & they said they wouldn't mind taking the time to help me make a short ad which I'd upload all over the net.

If you have ever watched HGTV, on renovation thursdays lol,
I find it very interesting how they will take you through the entire process of how they get all these awesome renovation jobs done. If I were to film something similar dealing with grass, it wont be as interesting but I think people will like it. Kinda like, "the day in the life of someone who runs a lawn service" & how they deal with problems & provide great service... ???

Steve
04-08-2009, 01:57 AM
I'd love to watch it!