PDA

View Full Version : Saying "hello" from Detroit, MI

gleafmeadows
04-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Joe and I am the co-owner of the professional grounds maintenance and landscape contracting company, Greenleaf Meadows, LLC. This company is comprised of two former companies; my partners name in this business is Justin. We both have had a few years of our own lawn business under our belts before finally merging. There are many new opportunities from this merger, however, there is also a major set back- Now we have double the debt! But we have developed a comprehensive business plan, that if executed properly, will eliminate our debt by the end of this season. The problems we have been running into though this season is the poor/ lack there of communications with our respective property managers. It seems to be impossible to get any of them on the phone, they do not return phones promptly or at all, and when we do get them on the phone they are always "beating around the bush." So now we are trying to double time it to get out flyers and other marketing tools to get some good attention. Thanks for reading a little bit about me, I am excited to be a part of this experience with you.

Steve
04-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi Joe,

Welcome to our forum!

Can you talk to us a little about debt. How you got into it. How having a partner with debt effects the business and how to get out of it. Any insight or advice you have would be greatly appreciated.