PDA

View Full Version : Door hanger response time

lukus223
03-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello All,

I was wondering what kind of response time you encounter with door hangers. Do you get calls right away, within a week, etc? I'm been putting some out and I've got a couple of calls, but I'm getting the feeling that they were not very effective. :(

Steve
03-31-2009, 11:57 AM
What did you promote on your door hanger? Did you make any limited time offer?

lukus223
03-31-2009, 01:18 PM
I did have an offer of 15% the first month with a service agreement. I didn't put an end date on it as I ordered a lot and wanted to use them for more than one shot.

Steve
03-31-2009, 02:18 PM
What state are you located in? Have you started mowing yet?

lukus223
03-31-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm in southern oregon. It's starting to be mowing season. I've mowed my own lawn 2 times. You see a lot of lawns mowed, but the ones that haven't are not terribly overgrown yet. I see other guys out there working all the time. We also have a lot of unemployment here, more than 12%. Lots of manufacturing and timber jobs are gone now so a lot of dudes with trucks trying to make some money. I didn't want to put too strong an offer, but maybe I should offer more?

Steve
03-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Well you never know what will work. Ideally you can test one offer with half your target audience and then test another offer with the other half and see which one pulls more.