PDA

View Full Version : today was good

lawn-guy
03-30-2009, 07:41 PM
well i bid a job for 5 yards of mulch went and picked it up the mexican guys at mlch wholesaler loaded me up(order 4 yrdsfor first trip) i came out and it looked a lot more than 4 yards longbed truck full and my open 8x12 trailer full went and did job and had the whole truck bed and a little more than a 1/4 of trailer left over. so either i over bid like crazy (very rare im normally right on with mulch) so needless to say i got paid for it all and still have approx 4 yrds left lol. so needless to say its going to be all profit or i may just stick it in my moms yard for her. its about time things turned around:D:D

SuperiorPower
03-30-2009, 08:37 PM
It is good when your day falls in place. And I am glad to hear that someone's day did fall in place!! :rolleyes::D

Steve
03-31-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh that is great! Why do you think you ended up with so much more mulch? Did they give you too much or did you just not need that much mulch at the job?

picframer
03-31-2009, 12:07 PM
I love reading this stuff and fellows getting deals, it's like the old McDonalds slogan, "You desirve a break today" looks like you got one and good for you!

lawn-guy
04-01-2009, 10:47 AM
well they dont really mesure mulch its more like one bucket ful is a yard so when i got it the just used the bigger bucket and gave me some extra

SuperiorPower
04-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Bet their boss is going to be happy about that one!!! Congrats on having the additional material for future jobs!